Need help regarding the legality of this specific pokemon

Yuki no Kitsune

I'm relatively new to using pkhex so I don't understand much on how this works. I've been having this problem for a while now with this specific pokemon, I can't seem to make both of my Koraidons legal. The original one that was given at the beginning of the game is said to be invalid because of the following: 

- Unable to match an encounter from origin game

- HT Language is missing

- Form argument is not allowed for this encounter(I think this one is due to it being the ride pokemon that I turned into its battle form idk)

The other Koraidon that I caught in area zero only has the "unable to match encounter from origin game". This alert appeared even before I made changes to these two pokemon so I don't really know what's wrong here. The only changes that I made were their natures, tera types, and the movesets that they have.

image.png.0b7b9a92dfb6edc570b50788ffbf9db5.png

I was having the same issue; here's a freshly-caught Koraidon (I think the moves might be changed? I don't remember) that is showing invalid. Something about the met location I think is configured improperly for the encounter match; for Miraidon it works perfectly fine (Origin game Violet, Met Location Area Zero (5), Met Level 72). 

998 - Koraidon - A00900000000.pk9