Edizon vs PKHeX

lvlann

I am currently filling in the gap between now and until SV releases so thought of picking up Sword. I am using Edizon cheats to catch specific shiny overworld/random/eggs/fossils/den pokemon. I have found a Dhelmise and Shiinotic and they both were flagged with the red exclamation, mentioning "encounter type PID mismatch. Is this a bug or is it flagged illegal because it is illegally acquired in game? how can I fix it?

PS: Using the same edizon shiny cheat while hatching gives me a legal shiny, but flags it as illegal if its overworld or random in grass. 

the Edizon Cheat i am using: 

[Always Square Shiny Wild/Egg/Fossil Pokemon]
04000000 00766844 1400003A
04000000 00766854 14000036
04000000 007773C4 2A0103E9

[Always Star Shiny Wild/Egg/Fossil Pokemon]
04000000 00766844 1400003A
04000000 00766854 14000036
04000000 007773C4 52000C29

ALSO.. I am trying to make this Antique sinistea have 31 IV in HP, ATK, SpAtk, Spd, SpDef. and rest 25-30IV and be star shiny. I tried the overworld8 program to no avail. SO if I can get instructions on how to achieve this feat, I'd really appreciate it. 

781 ★ - Dhelmise - 4075261EFBFD.pk8 756 ★ - Shiinotic - FB58B1458C9A.pk8 854-01 - Sinistea - AA5A32B682B6.pk8

38 minutes ago, lvlann said:

I am using Edizon cheats to catch specific shiny overworld/random/eggs/fossils/den pokemon. I have found a Dhelmise and Shiinotic and they both were flagged with the red exclamation, mentioning "encounter type PID mismatch. Is this a bug or is it flagged illegal because it is illegally acquired in game?

Illegal because you used cheats to find them.

without cheats, there’ll be a certain way the values generate in tandem, and such cheats tend to break them.

These “correlated values” can be found for Overworld and Wild encounters, but not eggs (those are sufficiently random). While possible to derive for raids, it’s not implemented as it’ll be computationally intensive.

I’ll advise you to not use cheats that mess with IVs or PID.

In relation to fixing them, there’s Overworld8 program and plugin, and a guide for them. If you have difficulties with them, then gotta find someone who would sit with you to do so, but I expect that to be not easy.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Illegal because you used cheats to find them.

without cheats, there’ll be a certain way the values generate in tandem, and such cheats tend to break them.

Ill advise you to not use cheats that mess with IVs or PID.

got it, thanks. good to know this way i dont waste my time getting shiny using edizon. 

Next question was the Sinistea.. I want an Antique Star Shiny Sinistea caught in glimwood Tangle to have 31 IV in HP, ATK, SpAtk, Spd, SpDef. 25-30IV in Def with my OT/SID/TID. I tried the overworld8 program but no matter what, it gives the red exclamation sign and the error is always PID mismatch even though I have changed IV, EC, PID, Ht, Wt as per overworld8 program.  I would appreciate if i can get instructions on how to get it done? The sinistea is attached in my original message up top. 

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah I saw the Sinistea info. Technically my reply about using Overworld8 tool applies to that too. You probably need to make sure met level and form applies to that (when necessary), tho at this stage I don’t remember how it goes/whether it needs to match (been a while since I messed with Sinistea Authentic)

the sinistea I attached was caught legitimately in game without cheats. its an authentic one. I would like to edit it to have 31 in HP, ATK, SpAtk, SpDef and SPD. 28 in DEF and Make it star shiny with my OT, SID and TID. I used the overworld8 app and entered the legitimate PID it asks for, once the program gave me the new EC, PID, IVs, HT, and WT..entering it shows a green check on PKHEX, but as soon as I right click and set it, i get a red exclamation. 

If you ever get curious about antique sinistea again, i request you to please help me out with understanding it too.