XD Dragonite PID help

I'm currently using PKhex to edit several Pokemon for XD Gale of Darkness.  I'm also using Pokefinder to get valid PID numbers to match the IV/Nature combinations that I want.  When I get to editing the Dragonite, no matter what legit PID I use, PKhex always says that the Dragonite isn't legal due to an encounter type PID mismatch.  How would I go about fixing this?  I've included the .pk4 file of the Dragonite as well as images of PKhex and Pokefinder

Screenshot 2022-10-03 191120.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 191148.png

149 - DRAGONITE - B308D60F6779.pk4

9 hours ago, evilsneasel1987 said:

I'm currently using PKhex to edit several Pokemon for XD Gale of Darkness.  I'm also using Pokefinder to get valid PID numbers to match the IV/Nature combinations that I want.  When I get to editing the Dragonite, no matter what legit PID I use, PKhex always says that the Dragonite isn't legal due to an encounter type PID mismatch.  How would I go about fixing this?  I've included the .pk4 file of the Dragonite as well as images of PKhex and Pokefinder

Screenshot 2022-10-03 191120.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 191148.png

149 - DRAGONITE - B308D60F6779.pk4 236 B · 1 download

I havent had any issues made a few to test and traded to HGSS to make sure your met details are correct. Here is your dragonite back now legal.  Try generator option as apposed to searcher. I prefer to use RNG instead of generating from scratch but thats just me. Making me want to play XD again :)

149 - DRAGONITE - F22CEE5B361E.pk4