Mail-In Event Mew From Gen 1 to Generation III

Thought I would share, since others may not know how to convert past gen 2 up, that was an obstacle of mine for awhile when learning PKHex.

This is the 51273 mail-in Event Mew from Gen 1, converted to Gen 3, with all the data moved up with the best of PKHex's ability.

I have set the EVs to amounts perfectly that match the stats from gen 1

SID is nullified at 00000 (Since SID doesnt exist in Gen 2), and the Nature is set to the neutral nature Hardy

Set Met location to Colo/XD as (In-Game Trade) Instead of the default "Emerald Littleroot Town" when it was first converted. (I think this is the best setting for PKHex-migrated gen 1&2 Pokemon)

Changing IVs would make the mew a whole different mew in my opinion, so I only changed the EVS, so that it has the correct stats that it's supposed to have.

This 1998 MARIO MEW is as official as it gets for GEN 3            (Emerald is my favorite game)

This Mew is the exact same one given away in 1999 Nintendo Power. (51273)

I attached the Images so that way, if you decide to put this mew on a gen 3 cart, you can have some paperwork that distinguishes this mew.

151 - MEW - 1B6500000000.pk3 

NOTE: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEND THIS MEW TO ANY OTHER GENERATION PAST 5, AS IT WILL GET FLAGGED BY THE POKECHECK DUE TO THE EVS.

NOTE: Realized that this mew does not obey, due to the obedience bit in Gen 3 of it not being caught on its native island (Faraway Island). No need to change the met location, as the faraway island mew is very different than the Nintendo Power one. I plan on keeping this in my PC, no intent to battle, just add to the collection.

1.thumb.png.16256ef4469507ada5e1bb0a9b3f61b6.png2.thumb.png.f2c477fd903c1146dbcf7a7155f772e3.png3.thumb.png.0a9b05adf0154215c3290b6ab9ec382e.png4.thumb.png.47c469bcbe692d57fc4945103decfc41.png

3.PNG.1f46d8a9e4443e045ef93e5f5b49be2e.png.d30d9ed11aabc4cebda33df2f662b960.png

BQvB7u6.thumb.png.a97c0179b9feaf7510212d4f0da4f1ce.png

hKJpFVG.thumb.png.87c2872ea7d8e1251445bbe7e3418007.png

As a fun bonus, ill add a shiny Celebi obtained from GS Ball Event on Crystal in gen 2, I moved it up via this method as well in PKHex (Cleared EVs).

SHINY CELEBI FROM CRYSTAL.pk3

Edited by BatonPassingCelebi
Added info
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, BatonPassingCelebi said:

Thought I would share, since others may not know how to convert past gen 2 up, that was an obstacle of mine for awhile when learning PKHEX.

I think the reason people don’t know how to convert gen 1/2 to gen 3 - 6 since there is no legal method to do this. The best one could do is transfer them to gen 8 onward, but since they are gen 1/2 event they will not be legal.

Posted (edited)

I understand these wont be legal! But I reside in Gen 3 permanently. (In my opinion, it was the peak of the series :))

I also love gen 1-2 but just not as much as gen 3.

I will say, it is fun to learn more about PKHEX, and that I have came a long way from where I started.

To have my own official conversion of the first event mew. I was just wondering what the community's thoughts were

Edited by BatonPassingCelebi
typo

• BatonPassingCelebi changed the title to Mail-In Event Mew From Gen 1 to Generation III