TRs and Dynamax Level in PLA?

JeongJeong

I'm trying to keep a "completed" copy of all my Pokemon, so I try to give them all the TRs they could learn, max their Dynamax Level, Contest Stats, Ribbons, etc. But when editing a .PA8 file if I change the Dynamax Level or give any TRs then an error occurs. If I edit the Pokemon in SWSH first then transfer to Arceus and edit it again I think it loses all of them too. Is there a solution to this? If not then why are the Dynamax Level and TR options there for .PA8 files if they just cause errors anyway?

I appreciate any help in advance!

I'm using the June 26th version if that helps.

Combee.pa8

Edited by JeongJeong

I believe the options are there for error handling, or leftovers from before PLA to HOME compatibility was a thing.

Those values can only be on SWSH format Pokémon. If the Mon is transferred to other BDSP/PLA, the values are not on the Mon, but stashed in HOME (using the HOME tracker to keep track).

Editing a mon and injecting it into HOME would make HOME think it’s a different Mon, so it would not transfer values tied to other games to it. That sounds like what you’re experiencing.

Given we can’t hack HOME, you can’t create an edit that controls all possible values of mons, running across all games.