sapphire save problem

hi (new in posts, but old in site), i was messing with my backup stuff and found a old sapphire save back when i played on my phone using myboy. Can anyone explain to me what is happening with it?

just a quick story about: was playing back in 2012, E4, saved in front drake (everything was working fine). A few hours later, boot the game again and the save just stop working out of nowhere

a picture of what happens when i try to open on PKHex

image.png.983b3f5293b53996272d9086e476d8ec.png

pokemon safira.sav

Edited by barranqueiro

12 hours ago, barranqueiro said:

hi (new in posts, but old in site), i was messing with my backup stuff and found a old sapphire save back when i played on my phone using myboy. Can anyone explain to me what is happening with it?

just a quick story about: was playing back in 2012, E4, saved in front drake (everything was working fine). A few hours later, boot the game again and the save just stop working out of nowhere

a picture of what happens when i try to open on PKHex

image.png.983b3f5293b53996272d9086e476d8ec.png

pokemon safira.sav 128 kB · 3 downloads

Except the start of your savefile with the 10 first lines, your save is completely empty, so there's nothing we can do with this file.

9 hours ago, Soul DS said:

Except the start of your savefile with the 10 first lines, your save is completely empty, so there's nothing we can do with this file.

Bummer, but it's ok. Thanks for the help :D

Btw, I read back in the time that this happened that sapphire do it that from time to time. Is that true or just some random wrong information?