Pokemon B2 save problem

So i was playing pokemon black 2 on desmume when i realized that when i turned on my pc and played, i went not to the last part i saved but the one before that. I tried updating to the newest version, of desmume, but it still did that i will send you the dsv so we can solve the problemz120 - Pokemon - Edicion Negra 2 (Spain) (NDSi Enhanced) [b].dsv

3 hours ago, Waluigiwahlioni said:

Sorry but can you at least tell me te problem with the dsv

Nothing.
image.png

If it can load in PKHeX, likely nothing is wrong with it.

I made it a .sav, try importing it using the import battery/import backup memory option.
z120 - Pokemon - Edicion Negra 2 (Spain) (NDSi Enhanced) [b].sav

image.png

You're gonna have to load the game first. In this example, I'm just showing you where I located the option.
image.png

Once you get to here, you're gonna wanna select the Option that says auto and from imported save data size

11 hours ago, Waluigiwahlioni said:

Thx

I tried to play with the sav file you made but i still went to the part before the last when i boot up my pc, do you think desmume is the problem

image.png

Ignore the fact that I'm playing on a English game (in Gen 5 the saves are cross language compatible), I can clearly load your save.

Safe to say Desmume isn't the issue. Maybe it's your settings.

Consider having Config > Autodetect save type > Set it to Internal.

9 hours ago, Waluigiwahlioni said:

1-Yes

Are you per chance loading state saves? Like pressing F1 when the game starts or something?

9 hours ago, Waluigiwahlioni said:

2- Can you fix the pokemon from this zip. They're from my Pokemon blue file, which is the first pokemon game i beat, and it's the only thing i have from it1654036576669_azul.zip

Different issue from the main topic of this thread. I also don't do fixes nowadays :/