How to Distribute Events Yourself

I was interested in learning how to distribute "legit" events on my own for fun. The same concept of the DNS process but on my own raspberry pi or something. It would be really cool if it would be able to function for all gen 4-7 games as well if that's even possible. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Also, please let me know if this is posted in the wrong section or breaks any rules. I didn't think it did from what I read but I do sincerely apologise if I did anything wrong. 

28 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Someone on Discord named cowboyjunkie is doing that very thing :3

He got Gen 4-5 distributions working without CFW, and if I'm not mistaken he's working on Gen 6-7 but CFW on the 3DS is required.

That's super dope! Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll reach out here or something. I'd love to learn how to do it myself as well. It seems like such a fun project but way outside of my current knowledge. But I'm basically on a wild goose chase trying to find someone willing to teach me or at least let me pick their brains for. Tbh though I feel like it's unlikely since I would probably open source my attempt and people probably wouldn't want to share their trade secrets. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It may be better to join the Discord, then reach out to the user on #dev or something. I'm not even sure this user uses the forums.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out and see what happens then.