Shiny Rate modded game not working in R4, as well as can it be used on a randomiser

Hello,

idk if my previous comment made it here. Anyway, thanks for the guide, it's really easy to understand and to follow.
But I've encountered a problem and I'd like to know if you have a way to make it working.
When I launch the game (Black 2 in my case) on Desmume after all the changes, it works. Same with Black (HG doesn't go past title screen). But when I put the game on my R4 SD card, the game doesn't boot and is stuck on the "loading" screen. It applies to all 3 games mentionned above.
Is there a way to make it function?

Sub-question : am I able to use a Pokémon Randomizer on said rom and get it to work?

thanks

(this post is moved. Context - asking about Gen 4/5 shiny modification)

• theSLAYER changed the title to Shiny Rate modded game not working in R4, as well as can it be used on a randomiser

I’ve got no concrete answers for all your questions, especially your R4 one.

As for the randomiser one, it’s one of two things:

- if the randomiser doesn’t check the checksum of the game (meaning you can load an edited game), then it should be fine

- if it won’t recognize an edited game, you’re likely gonna have to make the edits after you randomised it.

in either case, it’s a “try for yourself and report back to us” situation.