Help me recreate my childhood Colosseum Save file - PKM Request

darthnexus07

Hello! I am in the process of gearing up to play through Colosseum for the first time in nearly 20 years. Planning to do it on stream, but for my own sake, I wanted to be able to use the same OT/TID/SID from my original playthrough. Sadly, I do NOT have the original save file (its on a memory card in possession of my ex, and I haven't spoken to her in about 7 years).

I have EXACTLY one Pokémon left form that playthrough, but it is now in my copy of Ultra Sun (and it wasn't either of the starters)

Is this something that would be possible? Or am I chasing a fools errand?

Ideally, I'd either like a .gci save file (to import to my memory card) at the start of Colosseum with the proper TID/SID/OT, with matching Umbreon and Espeon (do not need to be shiny, or any specific nature, just passing the legality check), or just the pkm files of the Umbreon and Espeon, ready to import to a fresh Colosseum Save with my OT, TID, and SID set up.

Attached to this post is two different decrypted PKM files:

Tropius.pk7 - the Tropius I still have from my original playthrough, with the proper TID/SID/OT.

Recreation.ck3 - The same Tropius, manually remade using PKHex as a 3rd Gen file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to do this myself, but I cant seem to find the correct RNG seed.

Spoiler

Pokémon Species: Umbreon/Espeon

Held Item: None

Level: 26 / 25

Ability: Synchronize

Nickname (If wanted): N/A

OT Name: Carl (only first letter capitalized)

Trainer ID (If specific): 37409

Secret ID (If specific): 49207

Shiny (Yes or No): No

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Any, benefical nature preferred but not required (Theyre both Sp. Attackers in Gen 3, so... maybe modest if possible, but not required)

Pokérus Status: No

Pokéball Captured In: Poké Ball

EV Stats: None

IV Stats: Any

Ribbons (If any):

Location/Date Met: N/A (if it matters, I would have initially played thru the game in Spring of 2004.) They would be flagged as (ingame Trade) in PKHex.

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg): N/A

Friend Code (If Trading): M/A

Tropius.pk7 Recreation.ck3

13 hours ago, darthnexus07 said:

After using multiple tools for a couple of hours, this is the best I could do. However I found out something very curious, given your TID/SID combo, the Espeon that is received (at least from my results) is just illegal because it results in a Female Espeon, while both Colo starters are gender locked to always be Male. I tried to give Espeon other nearby Male PIDs but they still resulted in an illegal mark.

So yeah, there's your desired TID/SID and OT, your Umbreon is Legal but Espeon is not unfortunately. Maybe someone else can take it from here and figure out what's wrong with Espeon's PID.

image.png.e0eef99bae78365c00024455504a4959.png

image.thumb.png.006ce6f82f5e78c97303a9a8c78b7797.png

Recreation.gci

Sorry for updating before anyone else posts, but is there any documentation on how the game handles this situation of one of the starters rolling as a female? I know theyre gender locked to male for this game, but I have not been able to find ANYTHING on this topic.

• 4 months later...

I managed to finally get an Espeon that matches my TID/SID/OT - AND meets the requirements for being the Starter Espeon. Turns out all I had to do was use the Database function of PKHex.

Using the advanced tab, I set a search to force the value of the TID/SID to be what I had, and it found one. turns out the usable PID is 1A405981.

Starter COLO Esperon.ck3