Changing Your Pokemon's OT Name

Can you change your Pokemon Original Trainer name with this software? More specifically, I want to know If you can do it without consequences. I know that since your name is tied to your trainer ID its not wise to change your name, but does this also apply to your Pokémon's OT? I am kind of a perfectionist and want all of my pokemon to have the same OT.  If it is possible but there are ramifications, could someone explain what those would be? Any possibility of getting banned? Is there a different program that can help me? Thanks for any help!

Edited by TetsuoXLI

PKHeX allows you to customize everything.

Without consequences? Depends who is checking, and if they care to check.

Any possibility of being banned? OTs have been banned in the past for bulk uploading to multiple accounts on bank, but otherwise no; players can enter whatever OT Name via the software keyboard.

• Like 1

Awesome! Thanks for the help. Yeah, the main thing I am concerned about is transfering pokemon to Pokemon Home. When I was a kid I didn't care what my trainer name was. 😆Does the Pokemon's OT tie them to their ID# or anything else? I just want a 100% legit Pokemon that won't make any of the Pokemon games suspicious, while also having the OT name that I desire. 

This doesn't have much to do with PKHeX, but I have a few Pokemon with the same DVs as each other. This won't make Pokemon Home mad will it? Their ID#s are different so I imagine not, but I just want to be sure. 

Edited by TetsuoXLI