Questions about poke_trade file in SwSh

Greetings, from skimming the forums and google searching it appears that poke_trade file contains a record of trades, but it is unused currently. How much do we know about the folder? More specifically:

1. Does it contain local AND online trades?
  2. Does it expose / verify data for both parties in a trade? a.k.a. if I have an account on a CFW switch that has never gone online, if local trading with a legit switch, will the CFW poke_trade be exposed?
  3. Do mystery gift pokemon get saved in this?
  4. Does it also "expose" the console ID of the user, or just the trainer name?

These are the questions I have currently, do we have any info at all?

So far all the poke_trade I’ve seen are rather small, hence can’t store enough enough data to be significant. (I’m assuming it doesn’t grow).

I’ve read about it storing trade info too, but I don’t know the particulars. All the ones I’ve seen so far have been the same. If they are indeed different, perhaps they store data like what mon you’ve most recently put up for link trade or surprise trade or something. That’s just a guess.

In any case, it should be safe to move on with whatever you’ve been doing.

Edit:
So my 2022 poke_trade is exactly the same as my 2020 poke_trade, and I definitely made some trades.

Until definitely proven otherwise, I'm just gonna make a calculated guess and say that the 'it stores trade data'  is something people assumed based on the name on the file, with no real backing behind it.