Pksm messes up encounter tid

Jayxsource

Ive been dealing with this issue recently of my pokemon caught in game being marked as illegal because of encounter id and ive only recently figured out what caused this by not using pkhex or the ingame transfer i had used on my 3ds pksm and in the doing of it somehow messed with all of my legal pokemons encounter tids i do not know of a way to fix them in pkhex besides using the pkhex auto legalize plugin is there any other way beyond this to fix itor is this the best way

37 minutes ago, Jayxsource said:

Ive been dealing with this issue recently of my pokemon caught in game being marked as illegal because of encounter id and ive only recently figured out what caused this by not using pkhex or the ingame transfer i had used on my 3ds pksm and in the doing of it somehow messed with all of my legal pokemons encounter tids i do not know of a way to fix them in pkhex besides using the pkhex auto legalize plugin is there any other way beyond this to fix itor is this the best way

so just remembered this its probably a major part of the issue why this happened i had put the pokemon in pksm to pokemon black and then proceeded to backtrack and put them back in platinum so what probably happened is that the met location changed somewhere in between and sending it back made it so that it didnt have a met location making it encounter id messed up