PKHeX Coordinates system

Madnessess

So I went into the elite four and forgot you couldn’t exit, I have already beat them so I didn’t want to go through the hassle of doing it again but with the wrong team (was busy catching the end game mythical pokémon) And attempted to use the coordinate system to get out of the room, which didn’t work. It just loads me into a completely black screen and I can’t move. Is there a chance anyone has the coordinates to the elevator room right before the first E4 member or know a way to fix the black screen issue ? 

16 hours ago, Madnessess said:

So I went into the elite four and forgot you couldn’t exit, I have already beat them so I didn’t want to go through the hassle of doing it again but with the wrong team (was busy catching the end game mythical pokémon) And attempted to use the coordinate system to get out of the room, which didn’t work. It just loads me into a completely black screen and I can’t move. Is there a chance anyone has the coordinates to the elevator room right before the first E4 member or know a way to fix the black screen issue ? 

What game are you talking about?

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I’m assuming you have a save you’re referring to, and a save you’re trying to edit. Please upload both, thanks 

Just got the broken save file I’ve been trying to fix, so that’s all I can provide for you. If there’s anyway to fix this that’s simple enough for anyone to understand I don’t mind doing it on my own, Thank you!3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia).sav

There's probably nothing simple enough. Also without the reference save I probably can't fix it.

I imagine there's another value in save that needs to be overwritten. Still I'll take a look in my free time.

edit: this is a long shot, but try this. I've not been able to try it, so use at your own risk. Make sure the your original save is backed up safe somewhere.
3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia).sav

18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

There's probably nothing simple enough. Also without the reference save I probably can't fix it.

I imagine there's another value in save that needs to be overwritten. Still I'll take a look in my free time.

edit: this is a long shot, but try this. I've not been able to try it, so use at your own risk. Make sure the your original save is backed up safe somewhere.
3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia).sav

Just says the files corrupted, Thank you for tryin to help. I’m going to try a couple things and see what works, and if any do I’ll respond back here with it. Again thank you !

• Like 1