NEED help please. I'm out of options.

For context. I am wanting to surprise my friend with custom Soul Silver sprites of him (He hasn't played it before). I took a day to learn Tinke, BTX, and others. I've got his overworld sprite working properly, but for some reason his Battle Sprite won't change. Everything is recolored, no errors importing, replaced palettes and all. Yet none if it is showing up in game. Tinke shows it being saved in program. In game is normal protag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xUJzZYZ.png0fsCvgh.png

Can you reopen with tinke (after closing the program) to see if your changes stuck? After that, if it did indeed stick, try to make sure you reimport the changes into the ROM, and actually play the modded copy.

if need be, redump the edited area (from the edited ROM) then reopen in tinke to check if the edits are there. 

right now, it just sounds like one of the insertion processes are missing.

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Can you reopen with tinke (after closing the program) to see if your changes stuck? After that, if it did indeed stick, try to make sure you reimport the changes into the ROM, and actually play the modded copy.

if need be, redump the edited area (from the edited ROM) then reopen in tinke to check if the edits are there. 

right now, it just sounds like one of the insertion processes are missing.

That's the strange thing. When I reopen the ROM with Tinke, I can still see all the imports I've made. Even started again on a fresh rom. Is their something I missed? The imports need to be done to 0/0/6 through Tinke. Is there another step on top of this? All I learned from videos was Select replace pallete when importing and after hit Pack, and Save Rom

7 hours ago, theitcrowd said:

That's the strange thing. When I reopen the ROM with Tinke, I can still see all the imports I've made. Even started again on a fresh rom. Is their something I missed? The imports need to be done to 0/0/6 through Tinke. Is there another step on top of this? All I learned from videos was Select replace pallete when importing and after hit Pack, and Save Rom

If the edits are done, and you confirm you’re playing on the edited ROM, then I’m out of ideas. Check through to make sure the trainer battle animation only appears once in the data

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If the edits are done, and you confirm you’re playing on the edited ROM, then I’m out of ideas. Check through to make sure the trainer battle animation only appears once in the data

I sincerely appreciate the help. Just in case I'm looking at the wrong thing. Where is the battle animation? Still 0/0/6?