PkHax Mode - All-legendaries as starting party

Sykcin

Hi there,

Just wanted to start off by saying that this is my first post on this forum, and wow is this tool amazing! It is so powerful and allows for some fun pokemon gaming experiences. I am nearly fully complete with PLA on my non-edited save (I caught about 208 pokes but wanted to have some fun with an editor, so putting my main save on hold and starting a new one).

I just wanted to bring up an issue with editing my party. I will preface by saying I am using PkHax mode and am making very non-standard edits.

I decided to make the edit before having my first battle, so I am in Jubilife Village with my Oshawott. I made an all-legendary party to start my journey (dialga, palkia, arceus, giratina, darkrai, and my favorite pseudo, garchomp).

Upon editing the save and starting up the game, I was able to have Palkia, Giratina, and Garchomp in my party, and Arceus, Darkrai, and Dialga are not. They just show up as eggs and I can't do anything with them. Though I did use PkHax to edit them, I did not do anything too crazy (enabled hacked mode so that I can give them 252 EVs and 10 GVs for all their stats, including the pokes that I can see in my party). I did not make edits to their typical abilities or moves or base stats for any of them.

I know that this type of save edit is ridiculous to have right out the gate, but just something I wanted to flag. It was odd to not see Palkia and Giratina in my party and not Dialga.

Also, I wanted to edit their stats so that at level 1, they are not entirely too OP. I was able to manually edit their stats thanks to a stat calculator I found, but once I leveled them up, they returned to their default stats as if you first caught them in game by normal means. A level 15 Palkia with 300+ HP is pretty awesome, but too OP.

Let me know your thoughts, and thank you!

Edited by Sykcin

I see. Thank you for the information! I will probably just make a new game with all the starters then or something.

The bad eggs part makes sense for the most part. Just don't know how Palkia and Giratina were not put into bad eggs either. Must be the edits I made. Thank you again!