Eternamax Form Raid Value in Raid Den Editing Help

Eclypse0917

I had edited the 0x14 of my normal_encount to 1 so that i can get a eternamax eternatus on my raid den but it had no effect on the eternatus whatsoever. It still remained as a regular eternatus after the raid. I was wondering what sort of value do i have to input into 0x14 so that it makes it so that eternamax pops up instead of the regular eternatus. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Side note: Ive already tried changing the den into a Gigantamax Den and it does spawn an Eternamax but it immediately reverts back to regular Eternatus after the battle.

4 minutes ago, Eclypse0917 said:

I had edited the 0x14 of my normal_encount to 1 so that i can get a eternamax eternatus on my raid den but it had no effect on the eternatus whatsoever. It still remained as a regular eternatus after the raid. I was wondering what sort of value do i have to input into 0x14 so that it makes it so that eternamax pops up instead of the regular eternatus. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Side note: Ive already tried changing the den into a Gigantamax Den and it does spawn an Eternamax but it immediately reverts back to regular Eternatus after the battle.

If I'm not mistaken, make if Gmax Den + Form 1

Just now, Eclypse0917 said:

already tried the eternamax .pk8 file and it just immediately went back to regular ol eternatus when i loaded the save. guess ill just try using pkNX then. thanks for the help !

no I meant the description mentions what setting is needed. The PK8 won't work cause it switches back to regular form on save bootup.

Yeah, alternatives would be RAM editing/LiveHex or ROM editing.