I can’t change my gender, game time, etc. BD/SP

Jarod09942

BDSP

So I’m in PKhex and trying to change the TID, SID, gender, game time, badges, etc. 

after I edit them and start the game back up, the only thing that changes is my name, TID, SID, hours and money. 
the things that don’t change are 
My gender won’t change, game start and hall of fame time and badges. 
not sure why it’s not working. I mainly just want to change my girl to a guy. 
Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by Jarod09942

• Jarod09942 changed the title to I can’t change my gender, game time, etc. BD/SP
2 hours ago, Jarod09942 said:

BDSP

So I’m in PKhex and trying to change the TID, SID, gender, game time, badges, etc. 

after I edit them and start the game back up, the only thing that changes is my name, TID, SID, hours and money. 
the things that don’t change are 
My gender won’t change, game start and hall of fame time and badges. 
not sure why it’s not working. I mainly just want to change my girl to a guy. 
Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Frankly I’ll advise you to start a new game. Even if you could change it, there are some things you may break, flag wise.

if you’re still adamant.. just throwing ideas out there. For gender, it may be more than just a byte, maybe you gotta change current clothing and stuff. Go to MyStatus in the Block Editor.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Frankly I’ll advise you to start a new game. Even if you could change it, there are some things you may break, flag wise.

if you’re still adamant.. just throwing ideas out there. For gender, it may be more than just a byte, maybe you gotta change current clothing and stuff. Go to MyStatus in the Block Editor.

I’ll just leave it then. Thanks!!