Pkhex problems

Vah Julius

So, im having trouble trying to make a luxray, a lilligant, and electivire in PKhex, but whenever i get it to be to supposed legal standards that my current one is, It'll say "invalid: encounter type PID mismatch". I've been trying constantly to just reroll and square shiny but i keep getting the error. Thing is, previous versions of PKHex says it's legal, but now the newest one says it's not legal. so im kinda stuck here

13 minutes ago, Vah Julius said:

So, im having trouble trying to make a luxray, a lilligant, and electivire in PKhex, but whenever i get it to be to supposed legal standards that my current one is, It'll say "invalid: encounter type PID mismatch". I've been trying constantly to just reroll and square shiny but i keep getting the error. Thing is, previous versions of PKHex says it's legal, but now the newest one says it's not legal. so im kinda stuck here

Those are presumably SWSH mons? yeah, the new update is more accurate. Changing the PID and stats randomly breaks the correlation called overworld8.

Read this:

29 minutes ago, Vah Julius said:

I've tried that, but it still gives me the error with all the methods and none of them show up shiny either. It seems weird when trying with DLC mons, because i can do normal ones just fine without this, but whenever it deals with DLC, i have problems

What version is your PKHeX. Make sure it is updated. If you still have issues, attach said save here.

Should be the latest version of pkhex (20211127). It gives me the OK when it's a mon from a den, but when i want to have a mon caught in the wild with a specific mark (in this example, shinx with a stormy mark), any of the locations shinx is located still give me the error

image.png

26 minutes ago, Vah Julius said:

PkHex Help.zip here it is

One look at both the names told me why they're illegal.

image.png

The Encryption constant should not be zero.

The stats are all correlated. It is exactly as per the tutorial I told you to read.

I am able to make a legal copy (look at the screenshot below; the one on the right). PKHeX is working as intended.
image.png

2 minutes ago, Vah Julius said:

i see, i guess my original one i tested with it didn't save, but i did try that, exact PID, EC, ivs and everything, and i still got the error, i'll just go look up some in the encounter database to save myself some time

That just means you didn’t follow the tutorial right. Maybe you set the required stats to guarantee IVs. You should not. I literally just made one for that screenshot lol. try making a basic one first, before trying any other guaranteed stats BS XD

Ok, i may have messed up the first time, but i got both the luxray legal. I think the last time i forgot to mess with the weight and height, which plays into it. Quick question, with your program, it doesn't matter what pokemon the PID/EC are use for, right? just as long as the IVs, EC, and PID match?

23 minutes ago, Vah Julius said:

Ok, i may have messed up the first time, but i got both the luxray legal. I think the last time i forgot to mess with the weight and height, which plays into it. Quick question, with your program, it doesn't matter what pokemon the PID/EC are use for, right? just as long as the IVs, EC, and PID match?

As long as PID, EC, IVs, HT, WT are right should be fine :3