University Magikarp

oneruntz

I was wondering if there is any possible way of editing for one of these magikarp. I have not found any information on editing gen 1 event/distribution pokemon and I'm hoping there is some way to do so. In PKHex the gen 1 platform doesn't really have much options to make it a 'mystery gift' either, would I have to edit in a different gen?

4 minutes ago, ajxpk said:

can you please unlock it?

How did it end up locked.

I'm guessing you did an edit, and it tripped up InvisionBoard's word filter or something. We don't get approval notifications for those, so do let us know next time if such a thing happens again :3

(Tho best would be to find which word is tripping the filter, then omit it in the future)

6 minutes ago, ajxpk said:

Thank you! Sorry, I didn't noticed earlier that it was locked. This seems to happen to me all the time now when I update information the first post. 😆
Hope this won't happen again, I'm afraid to make edits now... I think in the future I will just make new posts and live the main post as it is...

something in the post probably tripped the word filter IB uses.

I'm gonna try setting something for your account that prevents that. Should be live in 5 mins

edit: should be live, give it a try