Editing B/W Attack Moves to create more U-Turn-like Moves

Naishe

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, 0x3DD3CE said:

0xATTACK should very well be enough, here's a screenshot of an edited Glaciate

glaciate.PNG

You seem to not really have tried it out.

I'm not asking without reason and stating that I tried this one.

I've already tried copying every aspect of U-Turn to another move but it won't work ingame.

how about this: extract the narc that contains the move data, figure out which file is u-turn, copy it and replace the move you want to make u-turn into, then make it back into a narc then open with OxATTACK? I'm not sure if this is going to work but i guess it's worth a try.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:12 AM, 0x3DD3CE said:

how about this: extract the narc that contains the move data, figure out which file is u-turn, copy it and replace the move you want to make u-turn into, then make it back into a narc then open with OxATTACK? I'm not sure if this is going to work but i guess it's worth a try.

I'm not quite sure how you mean it to be honest ._. I'm not so skilled with all the narcs etc.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:12 AM, 0x3DD3CE said:

I think I managed to do what you instructed and it won't work like U-Turn unfortunately :/