Im new at pokesav and need help?

Varune

Hi I need help with the Pokesav for Platinum? Im trying to make a shiny Ralts that is naive nature and is some what vain. Ive got the naive part that wasn't hard. I need help on the some what vain part hehe. So can anyone tell me how that all works out?

I see now hehe thanks. Oh but would it still end up being random if I made all IV's 31.

actually what he said, but its nearly impossible to get legal shiny pokemon with perfect ivs though, i only have three iv/nature combos that have that so id just go for a minimum 20 ivs in all stats except 31 i sp def to get the somewhat vain

Are the two sets of numbers for naive somewhat vain on both class 1 and 2? If so thanks a lot and I shall take your advice on the states thing randomcouchpotato. I was only going to make that one pokemon with max IV's so it would seem very legal with it being the only one I have hehe.

Sorry but that all just threw me for a loop heh heh. If this helps out in anyway I want a female Ralts that is shiny with a naive nature that is somewhat vain. Im going to be starting a new game on my platinum and im going to sorta do my own little role play with it but first I need to learn how to make codes well so I can make short ones because I can't download them onto my AR and it takes forever inputting a long code. Ive got more to add with my Ralts info but im going to worry about that myself. I just need to learn what all these SCV, PID and making codes short so if anyone knows I would be thankful for the help.

• 2 weeks later...