HGSS save file language editing

I started Pokémon HG in an english cartridge, than i managed to get an italian one (my main language) and i transferred the save file to it continuing playing without any issue

Now i want to transfer some Pokémons to gen V but Poké Transfer is apparently language locked and although both cartrdges are italian i can't use it because it detects the save file language

Will language changing through PKHeX work for transferring Pokémons?

I actually have only one ds so I can't try (The main goal is to use the feature of Poké Transfer; I don't want to transfer using a save editor)

11 hours ago, MoonIight said:

I started Pokémon HG in an english cartridge, than i managed to get an italian one (my main language) and i transferred the save file to it continuing playing without any issue

Now i want to transfer some Pokémons to gen V but Poké Transfer is apparently language locked and although both cartrdges are italian i can't use it because it detects the save file language

Will language changing through PKHeX work for transferring Pokémons?

I actually have only one ds so I can't try (The main goal is to use the feature of Poké Transfer; I don't want to transfer using a save editor)

that's somewhat interesting. I didn't think Language was stored in the save.
Since it's not documented, I doubt it'll be implemented.

Make a backup of your old save,
then start a new game on HG,
then transfer all the mons from the old save to the new save. That should work.

I noticed that country of origin is stored at 0x7d (Got info here)

Transferring all Pokemons to the italian new save file worked but changing that byte to 0x4 to set country of origin to ITA worked too