Pokesav Programming Error - Deoxys Forms

Joshikun

To get straight to the point, the form selection for creating a Deoxys using Pokesav is incorrect. Take this Deoxys for example. It is Level 1 and of a bashful nature meaning there are no changes in its stats. It has absolutely no EVs nor IVs, either. Now here are the results I get from maxing out the stats in the "Stats Edit" for each Deoxys form. Keep in mind that this Pokemon is completely fresh without any stat enhancements whatsoever other than the different (incorrect) form bonuses.

Normal Form

Max HP: 12

Attack: 8

Sp. Atk: 8

Defense: 6

Sp. Def: 6

Speed: 8

Attack Form

Defense Form

Speed Form

I would like you to notice that every single form yields the same stats. All the stats are the equivilant of what the "normal form" should yield. For instance, the "defense form" *should* yield stats with both defense and special defense of 8 or more at level one as opposed to its attack and special attack being around 6.

I would like to know if there may be a value I am entering incorrectly or forgetting to add. Either that or I would like to know how to have this problem fixed if it is in fact a program error. I'm going for a defensive Deoxys, so I do not accept these "normal form" stats.

EDIT: It may be important for me to mention that I am using the Pokemon Platinum Pokesav.

Why complain?

Simply deposit the Deoxys in the PC box system then take it back out.

It would be important to point out that Projectpokemon is not linked to Pokésav in any way, they only host it.