Having a problem making a square shiny Torkoal from Potbottom Desert

PkmnRedtom

It's a first time posting a question...

I've been using every PKHeX versions compatible with Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra, and I had no issues creating a Legal wild(including raid ones and static encounters of course) Square Shiny Pokemon.

However from the Latest update of PKHeX, I always get a Invalid Type: Encounter type PID mismatch even though the Pokemon is absolutely made of gen 8 habitats :( (But Square shinies hatched from an egg does not make any issues with PID mismatch at all)

Is it impossible to make a Square Shinies with perfect IVs from a wild Pokemon from now on as the Gen 8 Overworld RNG seed legality has been added? 

I would have solved my own issues if what I make were an actual gen 3 or 4 mon, but clearly it is a gen 8 mon that had no problem for every previous versions of PKHeX...

324 ★ - Torkoal - 9DA96AD201CE.pk8

1 hour ago, PkmnRedtom said:

It's a first time posting a question...

I've been using every PKHeX versions compatible with Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra, and I had no issues creating a Legal wild(including raid ones and static encounters of course) Square Shiny Pokemon.

However from the Latest update of PKHeX, I always get a Invalid Type: Encounter type PID mismatch even though the Pokemon is absolutely made of gen 8 habitats :( (But Square shinies hatched from an egg does not make any issues with PID mismatch at all)

Is it impossible to make a Square Shinies with perfect IVs from a wild Pokemon from now on as the Gen 8 Overworld RNG seed legality has been added? 

I would have solved my own issues if what I make were an actual gen 3 or 4 mon, but clearly it is a gen 8 mon that had no problem for every previous versions of PKHeX...

324 ★ - Torkoal - 9DA96AD201CE.pk8 344 B · 1 download

Yup, PID IV analysis for Overworld mons have been added.

There's presently no known way to bruteforce them.

That really meant big... 

Thank you for the answer! :)

By the way, the ones I made before the latest versions are as long as they were considered legal they are fine to keep right? 

Or should I fix them too?

Edited by PkmnRedtom