Pokemon RadicalRed PKHex

DrBalls

having a lot of trouble in Pokemon RadicalRed and cannot be arsed to farm 350,000 to buy a 6iv ditto and then breed all my pokemon until theyre 6iv and then level them back up again so i wanted to use PKHex to just make my pokemon have full IVs. The problem is whenever i open my save file in PKHex no pokemon appear and if i add a pokemon it doesnt appear in my pc when i boot my game back up. was wondering if PKHex doesnt work with radicalred or if theres another save editor i have to use. ill link my file below.

im using a modded PS vita with MGBA if that helps at all at analysing the problem

Pokemon - RadicalRed Version (USA) - Copy.sav

8 minutes ago, DrBalls said:

having a lot of trouble in Pokemon RadicalRed and cannot be arsed to farm 350,000 to buy a 6iv ditto and then breed all my pokemon until theyre 6iv and then level them back up again so i wanted to use PKHex to just make my pokemon have full IVs. The problem is whenever i open my save file in PKHex no pokemon appear and if i add a pokemon it doesnt appear in my pc when i boot my game back up. was wondering if PKHex doesnt work with radicalred or if theres another save editor i have to use. ill link my file below.

im using a modded PS vita with MGBA if that helps at all at analysing the problem

Pokemon - RadicalRed Version (USA) - Copy.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads

Are you saving in-game, then closing the emulator, then trying to access the save with PKHeX?

11 minutes ago, DrBalls said:

using the in-game save function doesnt work, but i can use the emulator to save and it creates a save file

I dunno what else to say.

PKHeX uses save files, that are obtained from saving in-game.
If you cannot save in-game, then PKHeX cannot read those save files.

If you use state saving functions on an emu, those files are not compatible with PKHeX.