I need help to edit my pokemon Crystal visual console on my 2ds XL

MilkMan

2 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

ok the massage is saying 

Checkpoint   v3 . 7 . 4-ae5cb57

Error during startup: 0xD88007FA

Description: Rosalina not found on this system An updated CFW is required to launch Checkpoint.

Well the solution is right there. Update your CFW.

Turn off your 3DS. Then turn it on, and immediately hold down the select button while your screen is still dark.
What version of Luma3DS does it say you're on? (Top line of top screen)
Also, how was it booted? (Bottom line of bottom screen)

1 minute ago, MilkMan said:

idk how do i check?

urgh. At the very least, you should know what you're doing and what CFW you're using.

Looking at your second picture from earlier, there's no Luma folder, and there's a Steelhax folder, so I can only assume you're using an old CFW entry way using Steelhax or something.

Now, to go back to your main issue. If you dumped the save from the VC game, and edited said save with PKHeX, no reason for the save to not work.
You're using a different save manager (that I've never heard of), so the best advice I can give you is to remove main from that folder, only then try to restore it. (I know the main is your other save, but who knows if the entire folder is being squeezed back into your game. And if that's the case, main should not be there)

If it doesn't work, then I can't help you. What you need to do is to update your CFW, and please use an updated text guide as opposed to a video. It's imperative that you at least try to understand what you're doing. (Also, any 3DS can be hacked, you just need the requisite accessories).
Finally, use JKSM or Checkpoint. We have tutorials on our site regarding backing up and restoring saves using either of those methods.