Toggle flag of Pokémon from Let's Go in Pokemon Shield/Sword

Ranguna

Hello everyone,

Hopefully this topic follows the rules :)

I have an eevee from Pokemon Let's Go Eevee in Pokemon Shield, I got it because Pokemon Shield detected my saves from Let's Go. This eevee can Gigantamax because of that but I can't evolve it to any eeveelution.

Is there any way to change eevee so that the game doesn't know it's from Let's Go ?

I want to evolve it but I can't because of this rule (probably because it can gigantamax, I wouldn't mind changing that either).

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Ranguna said:

I have an eevee from Pokemon Let's Go Eevee in Pokemon Shield, I got it because Pokemon Shield detected my saves from Let's Go. This eevee can Gigantamax because of that but I can't evolve it to any eeveelution.

Is there any way to change eevee so that the game doesn't know it's from Let's Go ?

That isn't the problem. PIKACHU/EEVEE that can Gigantamax, are unable to evolve.
Heck, the game cannot recognize it as being from Let's Go. That isn't the problem.

If you want it to evolve, you gotta remove it being able to Gigantamax.
Let it drink Max soup at Isle of Armor.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

That isn't the problem. PIKACHU/EEVEE that can Gigantamax, are unable to evolve.
Heck, the game cannot recognize it as being from Let's Go. That isn't the problem.

If you want it to evolve, you gotta remove it being able to Gigantamax.
Let it drink Max soup at Isle of Armor.

Yep, toggled off Gigantamax and it worked. Thanks!

• Like 1