Pokemon Sword Save data corrupted after recovering files (Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size)

malmizal55

Hi its my first topic to start here and my English is not so  fluent so plz  I hope you could understand me :)

I was using yuzu to emulate my pokemon sword and I played until the 2nd ending and other dlc endings. Yesterday night I was playing pokemon sword as usual and I accidently opened yuzu twice, and qt plugin error had popped out. I ignored the error message and I could play the game normally. However when I tried to play yuzu today I could not open yuzu so I reinstalled the emulator looking up reddit. I found out that all I needed to reinstall was the plugin files (there was an alternative way to reinsall anyway but I found that after I reinstalled yuzu) and what I did was deleting system files and reinstall it. Therefore all my saves and information got cleared and I managed to recover some files by using data recovery program. 

I tried to open the save file via pkhex to see if all my saves were reserved but I got the error message attempted to load an unsupported file type size. I searched about this error and realized that my save data was corrupted. Is there a way to fix my save? I don't think its the pkhex problem bc I could open my most recent backup main folder (the one I backedup after the 1st ending) and I could open my save file flawlessly before the troublesome recovery. I could neither open the game because when I launched the game it crashed only showing question marks, and I could say that the save file was corrupted. When I launched the game again, my game file was deleted.

So my question is this 

Is their a way to solve this error? All my backup save files that I recovered has the same error

Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size. This could be caused by loading a different generation Pokemon file on an unsupported generation or your file is corrupt

File Loaded: C:\Users\me\appdata\roaming\yuzu\nand\user\save\0000000000000000\B480B8~1\0100AB~1\main

File Size: 1603146 bytes

1603146 bytes (0x 18764A)

Also is their a community that I can question problems with yuzu? I found out that I couldn't go through the opening in new super mario u deluxe which worked great before, but now crashes after the opening after the reinstallation and I need a place to question this also

I've tried reinstalling pkhex and open file via pkhax but none of these worked :)

I attached main file - the one with the problem - and main the one that works well - the latest backup save I have that works perfectly.

main main the one that works well