game freezed after checkpoint save

JollyBlue

hello everyone
I have a problem I downloaded the save with checkpoint, as always I took the main and modified it, reinserted it, restore the save and everything was fine but not today!

I do everything I wanted to do, hours and hours of pkhex to get everything in place, I reinsert the save in the switch, restore, I turn on the sword and I find the game completely frozen as you can see in the picture ... what happened? what did i do wrong? maybe I was wrong to crush something in the trainer? in DLC1 and DLC2 I did "activate all" and maybe I made a mistake there ... I don't know but helppppp like a fool I didn't even make a backup of the save before and I overwrote

I also put the offending main into it ... if I put a different but much older main it works quietly, this one doesn't and I don't know why, the checksum says it is valid but as soon as I enter the game everything is blocked on that frame and does not let me do it nothing but home and close everything :(:(

Immagine.png

Edited by JollyBlue

23 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

probably this is the reason. Import blocks where no raids are active. Or revert to a save that no raids are active.

can I ask you how to do it? I assumed it was this stupid :(

I have an old main that works and this one that doesn't work, tell me what it takes to do that I do

thanks

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

why is your text always white? Are you changing the font color or something?

[hint: not everyone is on dark theme]

Guide for block swapping:

All you gotta do is use block keys that correspond with those 3 blocks.
Alternatively, go into raids and individual deactivate them.

ah sorry I've always seen the dark site with white writing and I thought I had to write in white (I use a translator to write in English that I don't know how to write well)

ok thanks in the next few hours I will try to make this tutorial and let you know if I was able to modify it

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I wish you good luck :3

hello I tried but it didn't work, but maybe I didn't understand the steps

1) I took the good old sav, I went to sav -> block data I selected Object KNormalEncount and I did export file to desktop

2) I opened the sav that you mouth and I did sav -> block data I selected the KNormalEncount and I imported

3) I imported the KNormaleEncount also on rigel1 exported the main as always, inserted in the switch but nothing has changed ...

what did i do wrong? :(

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The block key KNormalEncount isn't for raids (in that sense). I told you to "use block keys that correspond with those 3 blocks."
Of course it wouldn't work. Do you still have an old save lying around (before you activated everything)

but in Raid,  DLC1 and DLC2 there are no possibility for import/export file

Edited by JollyBlue

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

a) Non hai risposto alla mia domanda. C'era uno scopo per me che chiedevo.
b) Non è vero. Se ti sei preso la briga di guardare abbastanza bene, lo vedrai.
image.png

ah ok sorry

from the old save I did sav -> block data -> * Object Raid -> Export current block and I saved it in a folder on the pc and I did the same thing with the other 2

Then opened the save that doesn't work and I imported the various blocks plugged into the switch but I'm still freeze in the same spot :(

9 minutes ago, JollyBlue said:

ah ok sorry

from the old save I did sav -> block data -> * Object Raid -> Export current block and I saved it in a folder on the pc and I did the same thing with the other 2

Then opened the save that doesn't work and I imported the various blocks plugged into the switch but I'm still freeze in the same spot :(

You didn’t mention importing the blocks into the current save. Did you do that ?

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You didn’t mention importing the blocks into the current save. Did you do that ?

yes in the save that didn't work I did sav -> block data -> selected the 3 items one by one and I did "import current block"

no popups or something to say ok right? import select the file from the popup and that's it then "export main" to just save

Edited by JollyBlue

1 minute ago, JollyBlue said:

this is the save that does not work with the 3 blocks that I have modified

if you want I can also send you a save which works insteadmain

I don't think you imported the blocks correctly.
image.png

And you can see, this is still active.

When I imported one of the blocks into your save, it turned false
image.png

Either that, or you imported a block that still has it active..

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don't think you imported the blocks correctly.
image.png

And you can see, this is still active.

When I imported one of the blocks into your save, it turned false
image.png

Either that, or you imported a block that still has it active..

all 3 blocks I have in Raid - DLC1 and 2 are all "true" even in what works well ... and now what do I do?