Need help with Pokesav and PBR making 100% Legal hacked Pokemon

Scarface

Hi just a quick question how do i make a pokemon from scratch and make it 100% legal to work on wi-fi on pbr i made a new team i used pid iv generator all shiny pid's and i put in the hidden hex values on top of that but once i use them on pbr on wi-fi it tells me that some of the pokemon cant be used on the pass so i would appreciate any help and it only happends wen i search for random battles if i battle a friend it ignores to check if they are hacked or not

Thanks

You need to be more specific. Different levels and kinds of constraints need to be respected for your Pokemon to be legal. Jirachi can only be obtained through event, Rotom can't be caught outside Rotom's Room, Arceus can only be caught in Hall or Origin, Shedinja can't have Agility and Swords Dance at the same time, etc.

You need to be more specific. Different levels and kinds of constraints need to be respected for your Pokemon to be legal. Jirachi can only be obtained through event, Rotom can't be caught outside Rotom's Room, Arceus can only be caught in Hall or Origin, Shedinja can't have Agility and Swords Dance at the same time, etc.

thanks for all the replies guys i appreciate it but this might explain things a little better

#1 all my pokemon showed up at my game at the rightful places

#2 caught at the correct levels in that area

#3 i had no events they were all shiny

#4 i double checked the hidden hex values

#5 i checked them with Legality checker 1 of them was invalid and 1 was hacked but i removed them and tried again with diffirent pokemon no luck

my pokemons levels were all lv 100 eved and not passing 510 stat limit

i used the pid iv generator maybe nintendo blocks us from using 6 shinies on wi-fi or something

i actually deleted the pokemon since they were useles but i'll try hacking some more and if it wont work i'll upload them then

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

ok i done a second team and its now working perfectly thanks for all the help i appreciate it