Trading pokemon locally between 2 switch

randomplayzz

hi, i currently managed to get hold of 2 switch. first switch is a legit ofw switch lite, that switch lite currently is using the original gamecard pokemon shield.

The second switch is a cfw sx os hard-modded switch, this switch is using a downloaded pokemon sword sci/nsp game. I was wondering is it possible both/either of the switch getting banned when i try to trade pokemon between this 2 switch as both of the switch is using my home wifi? i tried using airplane mode on both switch to trade but y-comm is telling me to off airplane mode and on wifi in order to trade.

And also what about pkhex edited pokemons, is it possible also getting banned to trade between the 2 switch?

I would like to know because i afraid that the legit ofw switch lite getting banned because of trading

While there's always a risk of banning, so far they haven't done it.

Given the mon doesn't have your OFW's OT/TID/SID, they cannot definitively say "you're the hacker".
It's one of the issues with local trades.

Thus, who knows if their inaction comes from them noticing this problem, or them just being inactive.
Trade at your own risk. You wanna hak, then you need to absorb some risk.

Yes, both the switch are using my home wifi internet connection. I notice when i go into the y-comm screen, there is option(+) which state connect to internet. But i never really press it. So without pressing it, i should be fine with it when i trade between the 2 switch right?

Edited by randomplayzz