Transfer from pkhex to original game

Surfi

Hello,

I have played a lot to Pokemon Sword backup since its launch and I used pkhex to level up some pokemon, get the ones that I could not get without trading, convert some into shiny... etc.

Now I have the Shield version also, but I play it on my sysnand, so I can transfer all my Pokemon from Home to Shield. My question is if there is any way to transfer my collection from Sword backup to my Shield version without the need of 2 Nintendo Switch or ban risk. I do not want to use any hacked pokemon online because I do not want to be baned, I just want to recover some of my precious pokemon from Sword savegame.

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Surfi said:

without the need of 2 Nintendo Switch or ban risk

No one can really tell you that you can safely hack your savegame without ban risk.

Anyway the safest way should be launch CFW in your sysnand to backing up / restore the save file of your Shield Version.

Do not install anything else in Sysnand. Do not change the Theme with a custom one. Keep aero mode if you want.

13 minutes ago, Surfi said:

I do not want to use any hacked pokemon online because I do not want to be baned

As of now ban only hit for CFW, not for illegal pokemon or hacked pokemon. 

Sword / Shield bans are only Softbans and only occurs when you disconnect your game while you are battling or trading. Softbans will prevent you to trade or battle for a few minutes or a few hours in the worst scenario. 

You shouldn't use hacked pokemon online for moral reason, not for a fear of a ban.

Edited by SkyLink24

Hello,

Thanks for replying SkyLink24.

23 hours ago, SkyLink24 said:

No one can really tell you that you can safely hack your savegame without ban risk.

Anyway the safest way should be launch CFW in your sysnand to backing up / restore the save file of your Shield Version.

Do not install anything else in Sysnand. Do not change the Theme with a custom one. Keep aero mode if you want.

I do not want to launch CFW on sysnand, that would be a ban for sure. I only want to know if the only safe way to transfer pokemon from a modified game to the retail game is to have 2 Nintendo Switch consoles or if there is any other way. I saw something about trading with a bot on discord who you previously have to send the pokemon file, but I do not know if it's true or safe.

23 hours ago, SkyLink24 said:

As of now ban only hit for CFW, not for illegal pokemon or hacked pokemon. 

Sword / Shield bans are only Softbans and only occurs when you disconnect your game while you are battling or trading. Softbans will prevent you to trade or battle for a few minutes or a few hours in the worst scenario. 

You shouldn't use hacked pokemon online for moral reason, not for a fear of a ban.

About this, of course, I don't use hacked pokemon online for two main reasons, one is moral, and second is I don't enjoy online battles that much.

7 hours ago, Surfi said:

a bot on discord who you previously have to send the pokemon file, but I do not know if it's true or safe.

Sysbot is a thing and it is safe to use (you are only trading pokemon). Anyway, a Sysbot release for the last game update is not publicly released yet. And to use it you have to going through a Queue that sometimes is very long. Would be much convenient and faster using two switch. 

If you're intention was to run a private Sysbot, well you have to use CFW online.

Anyway, Sysnand CFW does not actually cause a direct ban. No one has been banned only to run Atmosphere so far.

A lot of user in this forum are going online while on Sysnand CFW. It all depends on what you do while on CFW.

Pirating games or any other NSP / XCI is a ban. Changing the theme may be result in a ban (conflicting testimonies about that). Online cheating may be result in a ban (not for pokemon at the moment, see how many users use edited Rom online for hacked raids or use a Sysbot, but that may change in the future). I also have seen report of banned users after a crash of some Homebrew, but also here it's more a questionable thing about if it's true or not.

Anyway, if you want to keep your Sysnand completely clean, look at this