So new and confused. (Gen 6 ORAS)

Zaldin

My entire goal here is to learn how to generate my own pokemon with PKHEX and somehow get them onto my physical ORAS game without doing anything funny to the cartridge? Is it easier to just trade somebody? I've got Gen 4-5 down pat, that's easy, but I'm lost on Gen 6+... Thank you for any help!

5 minutes ago, Zaldin said:

My entire goal here is to learn how to generate my own pokemon with PKHEX and somehow get them onto my physical ORAS game without doing anything funny to the cartridge? Is it easier to just trade somebody? I've got Gen 4-5 down pat, that's easy, but I'm lost on Gen 6+... Thank you for any help!

I'm confused, how could you have an issue with gen 6?

It's PID/IV is not tied, just like Gen 4 and 5...

I haven't done this in a long time, and I guess what I was trying to ask is if it is possible to basically -without using any external devices- can I somehow use the GTS to send Pokemon? I just don't know how I'd do this with a physical cartridge since my 2ds broke. So I'm not stuck with an Omega Ruby physical cartridge on my OLD 2ds and I don't know how I'd go about getting an event collection going at this point. I guess I could go read some guides, I'm sorry. 

No no, I was literally confused by your post. It didn't have enough information to go on,
and I was getting the impression you were confused by genning, as opposed to the transfer process listed in your second post.

Now, there's no way to transfer from PC to 3DS for now, for Gen 6/7 games, without external modifications.
No DNS hack no GTS spoofing right now.

• 2 months later...

Hi i don't know if this would help; but may b u have just to open your gen3,4or 5 gen file in pkhex, then save all ur pkms as .pk in a folder. then, just open ur 6th gen file in pkhex and throw all ur .pk files from previous gens into clear boxes of ur 6th gen file. then just save ur "main" file as usual. transfer it with jkms or checkpoint, and then just check if ur pkms are where u put them. another solution might b; open 2 windows of pkhex 1 with ur 3,4or5 gen file and the other with ur 6th gen file. then in ur 6th gen file just create all ur pkms from ur previous versions this way it would b like if u transfered them somehow.. (thou, this way can b a real pain in the ass if u have hundreds of pkms to modify). don't know if this actually might help, but i hope it does