Randomized Omega Ruby works on my pc but not on my friends. pls help i cant figure it out.

Ok so recently I found out how to randomize pokemon games for 3ds roms. So my friends wanted to play Omega ruby randomized and I managed to get that working. I made 4 different ROMs(1 for each of us) and all worked. I've checked if they would boot and if the starters were randomized. And all of them worked so I send them to my friends and they started playing only to find out that it doesnt work on the pc of one friend. So I thought that I sent the wrong file. Turned out that it was the right file. Then I made a couple other randomizers for him and they also dont work. I even made him make a randomizer for himself sadly that didnt work either. We all use citra nightly and pokemon ultra moon randomized worked for him. So now hes mad that he cant play and im clueless on how to fix this problem. pls help.

His version is the same as mine now and it still doesnt work. I forgot to mention that the game will boot but it just isnt randomized where as my version is.

He just gets the same starters

Edited by supersem2004