question about genned Pokemon not "Working" in SW/SH

xRedzzz

Hello, I had a question about Pokemon that I transfer from bank to home and eventually to shield. The Pokemon don't end up being usable in raids or even if I try to trade them. does anyone have any solutions to this problem? 

10 hours ago, xRedzzz said:

Hello, I had a question about Pokemon that I transfer from bank to home and eventually to shield. The Pokemon don't end up being usable in raids or even if I try to trade them. does anyone have any solutions to this problem? 

either the server whitelists against these particular species (for example, you tried to shinify something),
you genned it a gen 8 species in gen 7 (which is impossible),
or it was a bad hack to begin with. What did you gen?

Also no need to ask the same thing in more than one sub-form. Removed the other duplicate posting.

Thank you for removing my other post. I genned a Zekrom and some other pretty generic mons like shiny vulpix and some other shiny non legendary Pokémon. Could it have something to do with the TID or SID?

8 minutes ago, xRedzzz said:

Thank you for removing my other post. I genned a Zekrom and some other pretty generic mons like shiny vulpix and some other shiny non legendary Pokémon. Could it have something to do with the TID or SID?

Mind uploading an example of a pk7, of what cannot be used in SWSH?

40 minutes ago, xRedzzz said:

142 ★ - AERODACTYL - 8CDA239FA30D.pk4 136 B · 0 downloads

I could only pull up a mon from my DP save edit because PKHeX is not allowing me to open any other saves for some reason. hope this helps.

erm, Aerodactyl isn't a mon in SWSH right?

You were having issues with genned mons not being allowed when transferred to SWSH right?

I need the exact mon you were having issues with.
Also, if PKHeX can't open the saves, that means what you're dealing is isn't a decrypted save.

Click on the red triangle at the top of the window, on the side of the pokemon icon. 

The program will tell you the non-legal values.

For instance, you have to put a correct met location on the Met tab, a learnable moveset etc.

You can not leave some blank values and you can not put illegal values, as moves that the pokemon can not learn or unobtainable ribbon :)

2 hours ago, xRedzzz said:

What do you mean by correct legal values?

What you can naturally get/receive/learn in game.

Bolt Strike cannot be learned by Vulpix, of course you can't use that genned mon online -.-

On 5/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, xRedzzz said:

does anyone have any solutions to this problem? 

In this scenario, you are the problem 😜

Making your mon have illegal moves are the problem.
Having impossible ribbons are the problem.
Using bad hacks are the problem.

Additionally, using significantly hacked Pokémon against unsuspecting players are against our rules.

I have no interest in competitive Pokemon or using hacked mons against other "Unsuspecting" players

What I said is just a disclaimer. After all, you did express intent for using it online (trades being the prime issue here), so I figured I should mention it,
not just for your benefit, but also future readers.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, xRedzzz said:

The Pokemon don't end up being usable in raids or even if I try to trade them

I was asking about an issue I had about genned mon on a program that's new to me.

And now you know, bad hacks are a problem. :3

All other mons work except this one. I still cannot use this Pokemon in max raid battles. PkHeX shows it as legal? any solutions?

The server hack check sucks, so who knows why it blocks it.
For starters, try making it as unvanilla as possible (remove PKRuS, make unshiny etc), see if that helps.