Aerodactyl (M) @ Focus Sash

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- Ice Fang

- Fire Fang

Obviously my lead, can't decide on the right moveset though. Thinking of changing to Gliscor. Thoughts on that?

Weavile (M) @ Choice Band

EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/218 Spd

- Pursuit

- Night Slash

- Brick Break

- Ice Shard

My Sweeper, Can come and and sweep a lot of things. Can take care of Salamance and Gengar with ease.

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP/120 Atk/138 SDef

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Explosion

- Stealth Rock

- Toxic

My Physical wall, EQ for those fighting types and can take quite a bit of damage. Explosion for that final STAB.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Focus Blast

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Shadow Ball

- Thunderbolt

My Special Sweeper, good coverage over most types but i still feel it has weaknesses.

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP/76 Def/180 SAtk

Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Pain Split

- Thunderpunch

- Shadow Sneak

- Will-o-wisp

---

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Immunity

EVs: 252 Def/6 Spd/252 SDef

Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)

- Brick Break

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

- Ice Punch

This big guys is my wall, Can take both Special and Physical attacks. Has the ability to heal+attack at the same time too.

Trying to get back into battling, thats the best i could do :(

Edited by Neo

Yea put info so we know what your trying to do.

Aerodactyl - Give it focus sash

weaville - standard

steelix - good moveset but this pokemon is outclassed by better defensive walls such as skarmory.

Try it instead, because as a physical it has two big physical attacking types ground (X4) and fighting (X2)

Skarmory has no physical weakness.

gengar - good, life orb or expert belt would be a better hold item though.

dusknoir - good

snorlax - leftovers would be a good item.

Return to ultize stab

I see a horrible weakness to Fighting Pokemon and Tyranitar in your team. :/

Aerodactyl (M) @ Focus Sash

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- Ice Fang

- Fire Fang

The fangs are too weak to use, especially without STAB and a "mediocre" attack power of 105... which hits 309 at max with neutral nature. The standard lead Aerodactyl is:

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash

EVs: 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Speed (those 6 EVs don't matter for lead actually)

Jolly Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Taunt

- Rock Slide/Stone Edge

- Earthquake

It is basically a suicide lead, having the fastest Stealth Rock and the second fastest Taunt (next to Electrode and tied with Crobat), so make it useful. You basically prevent anything slower than you from setting up Stealth Rocks by using Taunt (example: Heatran/Swampert/Metagross... but beware that the latter two can beat Aero one on one with little trouble) and then you lay down Stealth Rocks, and Rock Slide/Earthquake everything until it dies (or switch out if you feel like it). Choose between Rock Slide and Stone Edge for STAB move. I prefer Rock Slide, even if is a lot weaker than Stone Edge, Stone Edge misses for me every single stupid time and it runs out of PP very easily. Rock Slide has more PP (10-16), has better accuracy (90% still misses but better than 80%) and it has that added chance of flinching the enemy, which can help at many times. Now for the rest of your team...

Weavile (M) @ Choice Band

EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/218 Spd

- Pursuit

- Night Slash

- Brick Break

- Ice Shard

Looks pretty standard. Beware of Stealth Rocks chipping away 25% of its health everytime it switches in, and ESPECIALLY that crimson flash that we call Scizor. In fact, the rest of your team is entirely open to Scizor sweeping through, but Weavy handles the Dragon half very well. Also, if you want, replace Brick Break with Low Kick (your choice really), because Low Kick does a LOT of damage to incoming Scizor (a 2HKO, but do not stay in on Scizor who can just Bullet Punch Weavile easily... but if you predict a U-turn instead, then by all means just Low Kick Scizor in the nuts again ;) )

As for the rest of your team... it is a mess :/

Gengar is useful, and so is Dusknoir... but both in the same team looks quite bizarre, especially when this means a Tyranitar can come in and Crunch/Pursuit them both to KO them. A Rotom toaster can solve your Scizor problem to SOME degree, but you need someone to heal your team... something like a Blissey or some other wishpasser. Steelix is a nice wall... but lack of recovery unlike Skarmory and that awfully average attack for a giant metallic snake somewhat puts it down. It also does not have all the useful tools Forretress has like Spikes and Rapid Spin.

You need to rethink about this a bit... try stuff that would be able to deal with common threats like Heatran, Scizor, Gyarados, and such and once you have a solid team, then repost this. Good luck.

(example: Rotom can help with Scizor and Gyarados weakness and provide for you a ghost, Swampert walls other Grounds and Heatrans and eats them alive, a Heatran of your own deals with many things like Magnezones, Skarmories, Scizors, etc, Celebi takes care of whatever Heatran is weak to and vice versa, etc...)

Edited by wraith89