A question mark under my Pokémon's sprite

aleme_ta

Hi everyone! Today I opened my save file on PKHeX to check some pokémon IVs. Looking through the boxes I found out I had an Hippopotas with a weird question mark behind that looks like the missingno's one. I got this Hippopotas on wonder trade but it looks like it's legit so I don't know what it could mean.

Hippopotas.JPG

PKHeX.JPG

6 minutes ago, aleme_ta said:

Hi everyone! Today I opened my save file on PKHeX to check some pokémon IVs. Looking through the boxes I found out I had an Hippopotas with a weird question mark behind that looks like the missingno's one. I got this Hippopotas on wonder trade but it looks like it's legit so I don't know what it could mean.

Hippopotas.JPG

PKHeX.JPG

It was previously reported. I think the female form of Hippopotas and Hippowdon was not handled (it was actually form 1, and at that point I think it was programmed to only expect form 0).

The question mark appears whenever the mon in question has form ID larger than expected form ID.

Try updating PKHeX and see if that error is still there. (I'm not sure which version fixed it, if I'm being honest)
Anyway your Hippo is correct, so it's fine.

• Like 2