Jump to content

does lead pokemon abilites affect the pid/iv generation of pokemon?


Recommended Posts

  • Does lead pokemon abilites affect the pid/iv generation of pokemon?
  • encounter type like old vs super rod persist in pk files and if so, how do you edit them in pkhex?
  • any good rng legality checker programs i could use, or is pkhex good enough to spot rng differences.
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

Does lead pokemon abilites affect the pid/iv generation of pokemon?

Yes, that's what you can choose the lead on RNGreporter or Pokefinder.

27 minutes ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

encounter type like old vs super rod persist in pk files and if so, how do you edit them in pkhex?

Not that I know of.

28 minutes ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

any good rng legality checker programs i could use, or is pkhex good enough to spot rng differences.

PKHeX can spot the method, but wouldn't generate the proper PIDIV for you.
The programs I mentioned in my first point should suffice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...