Shinify my Dreepy

cadiubaro

Hey there guys,

I’ve been trying so hard to hatch a shiny Dreepy with Masuda method + shiny charm, and still no luck after 3 months 😔 However, I hatched a regular Dreepy with very good IVs. I was wondering if any of you guys would make me the favor of just making it shiny via Pkhex. I’m offering a wide pool of shiny Pokémon as a reward (majority of them have good IVs), you can pick your favorite :). I’d be very thankful if anyone’s accepting me to trade the Dreepy, make it shiny and then return it to me for the shiny Vulpix. I’ve been struggling so badly and still no luck... thanks in advance.

Regards

Edited by cadiubaro
Additional info

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I finally hatched one today a few hours ago, indeed, it’s a shiny with squares. Even though it was female (sadly), I managed someone to change him to male.
Thank you guys for watching my topic and ignoring it as if was nothing. I’ll remember that next time you’re asking something similar.

Regards

2 hours ago, cadiubaro said:

Thank you guys for watching my topic and ignoring it as if was nothing. I’ll remember that next time you’re asking something similar.

Have you even considered:
Not everyone has a hacked Switch can go online,
not everyone with a hacked Switch WANTS TO RISK going online,
and not everyone that can go online has a hacked Switch.

You're asking for someone to help you, at the risk of having their Switch banned.
They took up the expense and risk to hack their Switch, and you couldn't be bothered to risk or hack your own Switch (or search and buy a unit that can be hacked).
There is not any real need to act this way in front of the whole community, other than to soothe your ego, I suppose.
Hopefully you remember next time that there isn't any real need to be rude.

Speaking of remembering, people here will remember the entitled attitude you displayed.
Perhaps they'll think twice about helping you when "you're asking something similar".

In any case, giving you a verbal warning to watch your words.
People have the freedom to choose whether to help you or not.
It's not like you have any right to force them to help you, and they absolutely have every right to not help you.
Regardless, there is no need to be rude to the community.

Anyhow, there's no need to keep this thread open.
If you harass anyone (via PM or otherwise), or continue to be rude, prepare to receive infractions.

I'm locking this thread.