Transferring my Legit Gen 1 Pokemon to Pokemon Bank

Hi there! I discovered this video a while back about taking your real save file from a gameboy game and putting the .sav file onto a switch cartridge:

https://youtu.be/9ZZ06Hh19Bs

I was following the steps and realized I should probably be careful around the homebrew part, as I'm not too familiar with homebrewing (I've only done so on my Wii and didn't mess around with it much outside of Brawl/Mario Kart mods) and wanted to ensure that I don't make any mistakes that keep me from doing what I'm ultimately trying to accomplish.

I figured a community like this would be more familiar with what gets you flagged/blacklisted from Nintendo services. I have two 3DS consoles and managed to successfully get my Pokemon Red .sav file onto my PC. I know from that video and videos like it that I'm able to get my Pokemon into the 3DS iterations of the games, but want to keep myself and my Nintendo accounts safe from any ban-hammers by trying to move things forward past that.

All I really need to do is get my .sav file onto the 3DS VC version of Pokemon Red, after that I should be golden... I think. I have some Mews, but I know I can't transfer them and won't attempt to.

Is what I'm trying to do even possible? Am I able to safely have my imported Red version on the same 3DS that I use transporter>Bank>home from, or will I need to use a second 3DS/version of Pokemon to trade to in order to not have the 3DS I modify the save from not be involved with my Nintendo network ID?

Thanks a bunch!

1 hour ago, Allegedly137 said:

Is what I'm trying to do even possible? Am I able to safely have my imported Red version on the same 3DS that I use transporter>Bank>home

You can place the save directly into your VC game. As far as I'm aware, they have yet to ban people for doing this kind of save manipulation.

(If anything, they ban the 3DS for a) piracy detected or b) CFW on 3DS detected)

Would I recommend it, no. There's no real point, since any mon as can manipulated via a bunch of glitches, tho I do see that some people feel emotional value and wanna transfer it up.

1 hour ago, Allegedly137 said:

or will I need to use a second 3DS/version of Pokemon to trade to in order to not have the 3DS I modify the save from not be involved with my Nintendo network ID?

I mean, it would certainly be better to bring a non-CFW 3DS online, to prevent your CFW 3DS from being banned,
but presently if your CFW (presumably LUMA) is updated, it appears you can bring it online just fine (as long as you don't have piracy and other crazy stuff on it).

I've been using my hacked 3DS for Pokémon Bank, haven't been banned yet.

Well, whatever you choose to do, at your own risk 😜