PKHeX support for v1.1.1 SWSH?

pkmfan

34 minutes ago, p1ru5 said:

i restored the switch and now i can't load any savegame at all.... no worries, i will try again with fresh savegames and account. it was emuMMC

I certainly hope your complain isn't that an emuMMC save isn't restoring into sysMMC,
because at the first place the occurrence of the crossing between 2 MMC states it just a pure coincidence.

If you restore the save into emuMMC, you should not expect the save to pop up in sysMMC.
The linking of your profiles is just a coincidence. It appears that your sysMMC and emuMMC profiles have now desynced.

It is unknown why sysMMC and emuMMC profiles desync, but I theorize it's due to the user's actions.
(Maybe you updated the FW of sysMMC, or maybe game update of sysMMC, or maybe a BCAT update/update wild area news etc.)

Presently, the only way to resync the emuMMC, is to create a new emuMMC based on the existing sysMMC.

In any case, this is not an issue on PKHeX. I can only guide you this much :(

3 minutes ago, p1ru5 said:

Thanks, i tested again and is doing same thing also with the switch restored completely and the sd card made from scratch with last Atmosphere FW.

At this point i'm not sure what is going on! :(

Have you tried this:

21 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Presently, the only way to resync the emuMMC, is to create a new emuMMC based on the existing sysMMC.

It's to make sure both emuMMC and sysMMC have the same updated firmware, updated game etc.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Have you tried this:

It's to make sure both emuMMC and sysMMC have the same updated firmware, updated game etc.

the emuMMC was off, the bootloader was using eMMC , i created a partition emuEMMC after i updated all the games and load it into it but still having same issue! :(

there is a way to reset the eMMC that might have some issue??

Thanks in advance

Edited by p1ru5

Hey The Slayer, i might found the issue, Checkpoint /hbmenu in applet mode was corrupting the games files.... now after i save and restore the file in not applet mode , it seems to fix the issue, i could restore all my savegames correctly, in theory on the last version the developer fixed this issue but with the new switch update apparently is coming back again.

I think also the other guys there had the same issue. i would advice to save and restore the savegames not in applet mode plus do a rescan of the autorcm as well to check the nintendo folder.

I got finally back all my precious shinies! XD

thanks for the help, really appreciated.

:)

Edited by p1ru5