Jump to content

Possible to change game language?


Recommended Posts

Hi Guys! I’m new so I’m sorry when I ask the wrong question in the wrong forum. I’m considering to homebrew my switch and getting pkhex for changing the game language from German to English. Is this possible with pkhex? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Xcr0wn said:

I’m considering to homebrew my switch and getting pkhex for changing the game language from German to English. Is this possible with pkhex? 

Not a thing that is inherently in PKHeX. Maybe importing a block that holds data for trainer block may change the language, but such a thing haven't been documented.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Not a thing that is inherently in PKHeX. Maybe importing a block that holds data for trainer block may change the language, but such a thing haven't been documented.

Would it be possible to back up my safe file, begin a new journey where I would select a different language and Import the safe file back to the new journey?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Xcr0wn said:

Would it be possible to back up my safe file, begin a new journey where I would select a different language and Import the safe file back to the new journey?

you either import the new journey save, or import your save backup, and the game continues from there respectively.

The language won't magically change, unless you import a block (that holds the language settings) into a save that you will restore into your game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...