Mystery gift received list

Xenaer12

Hi, just want to know something regarding the received list.

I got pokemon ultra sun quite late after most of the events have already completed. I played around with the mystery gift feature on pkhex just to see how it works and imported around 4 gifts( as far as I can remember as there is only 4 on my received list). However I did receive the pokemon bank oranguru and passimian legitamitely. So now I want to make it so that i never received the other 4 on my game. Would deleting everything on the received list do the trick? 

And also does the pokemon bank gifts not appear on the list? Because when I looked at the  their wonder card id in the event Gallery it says  0000 and when i import the gift from the event gallery it also does not get added to the received list.  
thanks for the help and hopefully the question makes sense.

6 hours ago, Xenaer12 said:

So now I want to make it so that i never received the other 4 on my game. Would deleting everything on the received list do the trick? 

no clue, sounds about right.

6 hours ago, Xenaer12 said:

And also does the pokemon bank gifts not appear on the list? Because when I looked at the  their wonder card id in the event Gallery it says  0000 and when i import the gift from the event gallery it also does not get added to the received list.  
thanks for the help and hopefully the question makes sense.

any wonder card with ID 0 does not appear in the list.