Errors in PkHex not accurate?

richmFTW

Hi guys.  So an observation of mine, I've noticed that PkHex gives off an error of "Invalid: Hidden Ability not available." yet the Pokemon with the HA trades just fine.  Serebii says hidden abilities such as Psychic Surge on female Indeedee is available, yet PkHex keeps it marked as illegal.  It traded across to a friend of mine without any problems.  My question is, is this something that is still being worked on?  I always take PkHex to be accurate as it usually is.  Just thought I'd get some ideas from others on this.  Thx!

5 hours ago, richmFTW said:

Hi guys.  So an observation of mine, I've noticed that PkHex gives off an error of "Invalid: Hidden Ability not available." yet the Pokemon with the HA trades just fine.  Serebii says hidden abilities such as Psychic Surge on female Indeedee is available, yet PkHex keeps it marked as illegal.  It traded across to a friend of mine without any problems.  My question is, is this something that is still being worked on?  I always take PkHex to be accurate as it usually is.  Just thought I'd get some ideas from others on this.  Thx!

upload the mon. It's possible you set the Indeedee to be caught at the wrong den or wrong max raid tier.

Online trades usually have horrible hack checks. You should not be using that as the basis of legality.

Attached.

876-01 ★ - Indeedee - 14D2BC1CCF84.pk8

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

upload the mon. It's possible you set the Indeedee to be caught at the wrong den or wrong max raid tier.

Online trades usually have horrible hack checks. You should not be using that as the basis of legality.

sorry forgot to tag you.  see attached when you have a moment.

HA Indeedee can only be from max raid battles or hatched.
The fact that you caught it in the forest...

when I fixed it, it became legal, so it's definitely due to location etc.

Make sure you fix it's PID and IVs and level, since RNG for max raids is well known now.
If you don't, it'll be illegal, even if PKHeX doesn't flag it.