Console Region Invalid, Batch Editor Question/Suggestion

Radd

Two updates ago, the majority of my Pokemon starting getting a legality error in PKHeX stating that the 'Console Region is Invalid.'  The odd thing about this error, in an effort to fix it, I batched all of the console regions the match that of a Pokemon the program was reading as legal, but it did not correct the legality error.  Below attached is a Rhydon who has this error.

My question/suggestion: Is there a randomizing command for the height and weight values of Pokemon in PKHeX's batch editor?  I know the commands representing these values are "HeightScalar," and "WeightScalar," but when I attempted to use the "$rand," command that functions for PID it produced no results.  If this command does not exist would be a nice little addition for those for us genned an entire dex of mons whose OCD would like the heights and weights to be nice randomized so they look as legit as possible.  Just a thought sorry to impose ^^

112 - Rhydon - A17400000000.pk8

Edited by Radd

Thank you for the quick response regarding the Height/Weight.  I am still confused as to why I began to get this 'Invalid: Invalid Console Region' when I had made no changes to the Pokemon at all that the program previously read as legal.

Also, just tried using the commands below and didn't modify any of the 258 targeted files.
".HeightScalar=$1,255"
".WeightScalar=$1,255"

error.png

036 - Clefable - 43DF00000000.pk8

Edited by Radd