Sword and Shield PKHex help

Tre

I'm trying to gen some Pokémon for my friend, what we are doing is that I gen the Pokémon on my game and then trade it to him.

The issue I'm having is that, he wants the Pokémon with his own OT and ID, so I put his info when genning the Pokémon. Thing is, when I trade the Pokémon to him, all the information is fine, his OT and ID display correctly, but when you go to the information tab where it shows where the Pokémon was caught it will display that it was caught by a different trainer, not him.

For example, when displaying the location on where the Pokémon was caught it should show "We met at xxxxxxxx at "date"", instead, it shows "It seems it was met at xxxxxx by another trainer", even though the Pokémon has his OT and ID, it still displays as if it was caught by another trainer.

How do I fix this?

EDIT: He also can't change their nicknames

Edited by Tre

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

@Tre you’ve only mentioned that the OT and ID matches your friends trainer information.  Did you make sure the SID you inputted matches the SID on their game as well?

No I did not input the SID, totally forgot about that.

How do I obtain my friend's SID on Sword and Shield?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, federfico said:

i do not make pokemon using a modified switch so i cant put my pokemon on pkhex to see the sid, there is another way to know my sid?

Unfortunately, since gen 5 on it's been near impossible to determine your SID without the use of cheats or hacking due to the variance of PID that any one Pokemon can have.