How to convert DS save file for use with PKHex?

Zenpai

I'm sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, I tried looking around quite a lot but couldn't find an answer.

I'm new to this save editing thing and I'm just trying to check whether PKHeX will actually take my save files. I tried loading my GB, GBC and GBA games' save files and it all worked perfectly. The problem comes when I reach the DS save files, though. PKHeX gives me the following error code:

image.png.624dbc3e8e62b8b205bcf56326eb405d.png

Looking around the site, this page says that save files from NO$GBA (the emulator I am using), though from the start on the correct SAV format, need to be converted through the use of the Offline Save Converter tool. However, I couldn't find instructions on how to actually use it anywhere. I might just be searching in the wrong places, but how exactly do I use the Save Converter tool in order to make my save files readable by PKHeX?

You see the "NO$GBA.ini" file in the folder for the emu? In it there's a line that says SAV/SNA File Type == Compressed, if you change Compressed to Raw, then it should produce save files which should work with PKHeX.