please send help; file too large

Umbriel

hello there! I've been struggling with pkhex for the past three hours trying to figure out what the hell i did wrong. My data's coming directly from my switch, so i archived the data and reinstalled it to my micro sd card. threw my card into an adapter, plugged it in, and tried to throw it into pkhex. however, the file's too big! I don't know what I'm supposed to do exactly. I've scanned through all the folders and there's no other possible save files that i can find

i've attached some pictures of the files below. For the "save" folder, the two files are from what i assume both of my play-throughs. I have the original one on one account, and a restarted version on a side account.

Spoiler

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

32 minutes ago, Umbriel said:

I've been struggling with pkhex for the past three hours trying to figure out what the hell i did wrong.

Everything you've shown is what you did wrong :(

It appears you have a basic misunderstanding of how to extract a save file, hence why you went through all the trouble :/
For your information :D: A hacked Switch is needed in order to extract saves that can be used with PKHeX.

Looking at your SD directory, I'll take a gamble and say your Switch isn't hacked.
There is absolutely no way, for the files you've shown, to be used with PKHeX.

So your options are either:
1. Hack your Switch (and when you get that done, this is how you actually extract the save; not via that folder in your screenshot)
2. Use the new save file transfer system to transfer your saves via local wireless to a friend's hacked Switch, then get said friend to use the tutorial linked in (1) to extract the save file.