Jump to content
LeKrenax

Melemele bridge animation !

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi there !

Insert image from URL

I recently seen a video which showing a rom hack of Pokémon Sun & Moon, and i at the melemele bridge (when you have to save Neeby)

The Pokémon who save you wasn't Tapu Koko but Necrozma :) 

And now, i would make the same thing but with another Pokémon ! How can i do it ? That's my question :) 

Edited by LeKrenax
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 1:47 PM, LeKrenax said:

Hi there !

Insert image from URL

I recently seen a video which showing a rom hack of Pokémon Sun & Moon, and i at the melemele bridge (when you have to save Neeby)

The Pokémon who save you wasn't Tapu Koko but Necrozma :) 

 And now, i would make the same thing but with another Pokémon ! How can i do it ? That's my question :) 

@LeKrenax    It's called model/animation swapping. SM you say? here's a tutorial on how to do it: 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 3:32 AM, VeteranJaime said:

@LeKrenax    It's called model/animation swapping. SM you say? here's a tutorial on how to do it: 

 

 

Hmm...Thanks a lot i've found the file but when i load the 001.bin it with Ohana 3DS without uncompress the folder, it shows me the animation but not the pokemon just a '3d square'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, LeKrenax said:

when i load the 001.bin it with Ohana 3DS without uncompress the folder

You need to decompress the file before you load it up into ohana.

Not too sure what the issue is here. I’ll look into it if decompressing the file doesn’t resolve the issue.

23 minutes ago, LeKrenax said:

it shows me the animation but not the pokemon just a '3d square'

Edited by VeteranJaime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VeteranJaime said:

You need to decompress the file before you load it up into ohana.

Not too sure what the issue is here. I’ll look into it if decompressing the file doesn’t resolve the issue.

How can i decompress the file because when i load PK3DS and when i try to decompress 001.bin, it show me an error 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeKrenax said:

How can i decompress the file because when i load PK3DS and when i try to decompress 001.bin, it show me an error 

Can you send an image? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VeteranJaime said:

Can you send an image? 

I send you the content and the error image :)

Capture.PNG

process.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VeteranJaime said:

@LeKrenax must be a different issue then. I’ll look into it and see if I find a solution.

Okay, i will wait few **huge** minutes x)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...